The BlogCatalog calls on bloggers everywhere to unite their individual voices into a strong collective outcry to highlight an important issue. I will be joining this challenge and welcome you to do the same if you have a blog.
On September 27, thousands of bloggers will join together to blog about stopping abuse. The type of abuse is at the discretion of each blogger. If you plan on participating, your post can be about any type of abuse you feel passionate about, whether it’s abuse of women, the elderly, children, animals, or any other type of abuse you want to bring to light.
Just how do you participate?
- On Sept. 27th, blog about putting an end to some sort of Abuse
- Spread the word among all the bloggers you know.
What do you get?
- You will receive a link to your Blog Post from the Blogcatalog blog.
- You get to use your blog for an important cause.
- You get to create blogging history.
Together we can help put a stop to abuse. Join me on September 27.