Another year has come and gone. One more new year. One more set of resolutions. For some time, I had been pretty good about both creating and keeping my list of goals for the year. But I can’t even remember if I made resolutions last year. Perhaps that’s why I’m not sad to see 2006 pass on by. At times it felt like I was lost in the jungle without a map. Well, the beginning of another year offers a perfect time to create that map (not to mention a perfect time to write a first post).
So many advice articles and goal-setting tips recommend to create measurable and realistic goals which can be accomplished in one year. I will go into detail about each goal in future posts and revisit these resolutions throughout the year to track my progress. Yes, the measurable aspect of each goal may not exactly be too lofty, but that only means that I have no excuse not to carry these out.
Here are my 2007 New Year’s Resolutions:
- First and foremost, I will keep family and friends as my number one priority.
- I will finish reorganizing my finances.
- I will exercise at least twice a week.
- I will write in my blog at least once a week.
- I will finish the initial development of my personal site.
- A secondary source of income with positive cash flow will be established.